Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saints and Sinners

I have risen early this Sunday morning in anticipation of a productive day. My new collection is going to blow up, and it will be shared with all. I belive that I have found the voice of our country's struggle, and it will be making its debut in less than a week.

After struggling with losing accounts to the economy, and investment flops, I have been in a deep soul searching. My usual smile has been easy to find only dark haunts of booze late at night. While this is no place for an inspiring artist, it helped me find the voice that I am to share.

Be it the sunshine that has arrived and is here to stay, or any other number of things, the inspriation has come with a bang. I think this quote by Oscar Wild sums it up the best; "The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." I have sinned and I have lived through it to share this new collection of work. It's gonna be a killer!

Until then, please enjoy some of my past work, some of it is serious, some of it is sexy. much of it has been successful. People love it, and I'm sure you will too. Below are some of my personal favorites! They are all add campaigns for various collections. The photo one chooses to use for a collection with either make or break it, it must capture the essence of the work. I think these do.



No comments:

Post a Comment